Intel Chipset Device Software 10.0.26
Intel Chipset Device Software, provides information to the operating system of the proper setup chipset for use of certain features, such as AGP, USB, basic support for PCI as well as ISA PnP. Installing the drivers related to the chipset (such as the graphics driver, the IDE bus, etc.) can be possible only if the operating system can be fully recognize This specific chipset. This specific Software Also Offers A set of command line flags, Which Provide Additional Installation choices
The Intel(R) Chipset Device Software installs Windows* INF files to the target system. These files outline to the operating system how to configure the Intel(R) chipset components in order to ensure of which the following features function properly:
– Core PCI as well as ISAPNP Services
– PCIe Support
– IDE/ATA33/ATA66/ATA100 Storage Support
– SATA Storage Support
– USB Support
– Identification of Intel(R) Chipset Components in
the Device Manager
– Intel® Atom™/Celeron®/Pentium® Processor
– Intel® Core™ M processor family
– 5th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family
– 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family
– 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processor family
– 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processor family
– Intel® 9 series chipset -Wellsburg -Patsburg
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 7 x64
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 8 x64
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 x64
Microsoft Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 x64
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
Microsoft Windows 10 x64
Whats completely new:
Slovak language support.
Added support for Microsoft Windows Server Threshold x64.
Added YBR for LPSS devices on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 as well as later.
Moved device 9D31 by Chipset_thermal.inf to Chipset_system.inf
Added Intel® Atom™/Celeron®/Pentium® Processor (BSW) official brandings.
Added Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 product family devices 6F0D, 6F0E.
“freshinstall” behavior added to MUP.xml.