How To Install Windows On Toshiba Satellite C50-A630
|How To Install Windows On Toshiba Satellite C50-A630|
How are you? Hope you are very well. I am Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel), from Bangladesh. Today I am working on Toshiba Satellite C50-A630. This is a new laptop and its need to install windows.
- At first download the BIOS from here…
- After downloading the BIOS, right click on downloaded file and extract Bios from the zip file.
- Now Burn the ISO on a CD.
- Turn on your laptop (Toshiba Satellite C50-A630) with AC adapter and insert the CD into optical drive.
- Press F12 for the boot menu.
- Now select Optical drive/ DVD rom drive and press enter.
- Once the Bios CD Booted, Type “Flash” then press enter. It take some time. So please wait until it finishes.
- After finishing this processes, automatically your laptop take the shutdown.
- Now enter the bios pressing by F2.
- Go to Securityoption then confirm the Secure Boot is Disabled.
- Now go to the Advanced option, and from the Boot Mode select CMS.
- Now save this settings pressing by F10 the press enter.
- After restarting the machine insert the windows DVD into the optical drive.
- Now press F12 for boot menu and select your optical drive then press enter
- You are done
Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)