How to Fix Printer Error code 0x000003eb
Aneka Laptop Dan Driver Laptop
This problems does not relate to your printer’s brand such as Cannon, Brother or HP but it was the Windows 2. There are 2 known method to solve this issue.
Remove printers driver in Printer Management:
(Notes: Certain Windows Edition does not have this option, ie: Windows 10 Home)
1. Open Control Panel – Administrative Tools – Print Management
2. Click on “ALL PRINTERS” – remove the printer that giving the error.
3. Then click on ” ALL DRIVERS” Then delete all drivers listed.
4. Download and reinstall the driver.
Edit Registry Entry
1. Open services (Press and hold Windows key + R then type services.msc and press enter)
2. Look for Print spooler, right click and select stop (we need to start it again once we finished editing the registry.)
3.Open registry editor (Press and hold Windows key + R then type regedit and press enter)
4. Navigate to these following entry and delete it:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlPrintEnvironmentsWindows NT x86DriversVersion-3
5. Then once again open run command by holding Windows key + R, copy and paste the following
Press enter. Rename it to 3.old
6. Restart print Spooler