Compaq Presario CQ40-101TU XP Driver
Intel Chipset Installation Utility
product 18.104.22.1685 A 2.2MB (xp, vista, 7)
Intel Matrix Storage Manager Driver
product:22.214.171.1242 A, 18.17M
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver
product 1.00 REV A 19.28MB
Nvidia GeForce G 105M/G 103M For windows XP
product 2.66.58WHQL 118MB
Since there are no best single driver available, you have to follow This particular step carefully.
Restart as well as then install audio drivers below.
If resulting in error, ignore that will as well as proceed by manually install the drivers:
Download as well as install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start as well as select Run. currently type devmgmt.msc as well as press enter.
2. Right click on “Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus” as well as click Update driver.
3. Select “Install via a list or specific location”.
4. Click Next. Then select “Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install”.
5. Click Next as well as then select “Sound, video as well as game controller” via the list.
6. Click Next as well as then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:swsetupsp39671 folder as well as select the .inf file as well as click open as well as Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Fo instruction with pictures read here:
Manually install Audio Drivers.
(3 drivers, choose 1 base on your specification)
Broadcom 4313 a/b/g/n wireless Drivers
Atheros Wireless LAN Driver:
product 2.00B 20.64MB
HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
product 5.1E 94.68M
High-Definition Audio (HDA) Modem Installer as well as Driver
product 1.00 A 12.71MB
JMB38X Card Reader Host Controller
product 1.00A 3.49MB
Synaptics Touchpad Driver
product:9.1.11 Q, 16.93M
(Install netframework 2.0 first)
HP Quick-launch Button
product 6.40B 19MB
Cyberlink youcam software 2.0 + Driver
product 2.0.2519 46MB
Lightscribe system software
product 126.96.36.199 A 8.4MB
1. If you have 7 unknown device, download This particular file, extract, then right lick on the inf file as well as select install(Machine.inf)
FOR NVIDIA: if the driver above resulting in error use modded driver below:
3-step process to install:
1. Download driver, double click as well as select extract,
2. Download modded INF as well as replace original INF in extracted folder,
3. Install as well as reboot