ATI Radeon HD 6470M Windows XP Driver
Aneka Laptop Dan Driver Laptop
If you are using HP product, here is the drivers you will need for Windows Xp 32-bit and 64-bit:
AMD Video Driver and Control Panel
Version: 8.821.1.7 REV: A
If you are using different product you can use the method below to install.
First download this driver.
ATI Radeon HD 6470M :
It is originally for windows 7, it also contain the driver for windows XP.
1. Download the driver, extract the files and remember where you extract it.
2. Open device manager by click start and select RUN, type DEVMGMT.MSC and press enter.
3. A device manager will open, right click on display adapter mark with yellow and select update driver.
NOTE: For certain model you will have 2 display adapter which is INTEL HD GRAPHIC and ATI Graphic. Make sure you install Intel first.
4. Then click no to connect,NEXT select ADVANCE, next select BROWSE.
5. Browse to the extracted driver earlier and browse through this foler
6. If failed, repeat again from 1-4, but instead of browsing select don’t search i will choose the driver to install, select HAVE DISK – BROWSE, and point to the
VGA_ATI_WIN7_32_WN7_64_z878300 Packages Drivers Display XP_INF