ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Drivers For Windows 7
Actually you can install the Mobility Radeon 7500 in Windows 7 using the original Windows XP driver. In This particular tutorial I will show how to install that will in EVO N800c.
1. First download the SP27665 (original Windows XP driver for EVO N800c) in addition to run the driver. You will get an error, ignore that will, because we just want to extract the driver file.
(for additional design, obtain the windows xp driver by your manufacture download site, if you want to use This particular driver for different design such as Acer in addition to Toshiba, please contact HP for permission to use their software).
2.currently you will have C:swsetupSP27665 folder. We will use that will later.
3. A device manager will open, right click on standard VGA in addition to select update driver.
4. Select Browse my computer for driver Software.
5. Select Let me pick by a list of device driver by my computer.
6. currently select have disk – browse in addition to point to C:swsetupSP27665Driver2KXP_INF. Select the Inf file. (if you have more than one choice, choose the first one)
Click OK, next in addition to continue with on screen instruction, that will will flash a few second while installing the drivers. Reboot after finish.
types of Compaq Evo that will compatible with This particular intallation:
Compaq Evo n160
Compaq Evo n180
Compaq Evo n410c
Compaq Evo n600c
Compaq Evo n610c
Compaq Evo n620c
Compaq Evo n800c
Compaq Evo n800V
Compaq Evo n1000c
Compaq Evo n1000v
Compaq Evo n1005v
Compaq Evo n1010v
Compaq Evo n1015v
Compaq Evo n1020v
Compaq Evo n1050v
If you have any problems fo let me know inside the comment section below.